The Swedish organization for suppliers to the optical trade – SOLF.
SOLF was founded in 1970 and is an association of Swedish suppliers of optical glasses, contact lenses, accessories, machines and instruments.
SOLF main mission is to:
- represent and promote our members’ common interests,
- support an appropriate development of the industry,
- promote good quality and high standard in the industry,
- represent our members’ interests towards authorities, media and NGO’s
- monitor and manage exhibition and public relation issues.
What does SOLF do?
- Members in SOLF gather regularly in meetings where current industry issues can be addressed.
- SOLF arranges an annual fair where optics member companies have advantages as exhibitors.
- Members in SOLF are invited to participate in sales statistics of glasses, frames and lenses.
- SOLF assist members in legal advice, particularly in matters concerning consumer law.
- SOLF provides coverage of business intelligence, for example EU rules.